SPA EQUIPMENT IN THAILAND - SPA EQUIPMENT
Spa equipment in thailand - Heavy equipment sales edmonton - Used sports equipment hamilton.
Spa Equipment In Thailand
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- A kingdom in Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand; pop. 64,865,000; capital, Bangkok; language, Thai (official)
- a country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the Isthmus of Kra to the Malay Peninsula; "Thailand is the official name of the former Siam"
- (thai) of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
- (thai) a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A place or resort with such a spring
Trying to keep warm in Thailand
I was starting to get cold after seeing so many winter photos, so I decided that we all could use some warmth these days.
I made this shot during my South East Asia travels. This shot was made in Thailand on the island of Ko Samet.
Koh Samed is one of the Eastern Seaboard Islands of Thailand. It is located in the Gulf of Thailand it’s approximately 220 kilometers (140 mi) southeast of Bangkok. Ko Samet is the largest and westernmost of a cluster of islands not far from the coast.
The island derives its name from the cajeput tree found throughout the island, as the Thai language word for cajeput is samet. In the past, this island has also been referred to by its colloquial name, Ko Kaew Phitsadan.
I focused on the person to get a sharp silhouette and set the aperture on f/8.0 to get as much details on the fire as possible. The longer I look at the fire the more things I’ am starting to see.
So let you imagination run wild.
All rights reserved to Nullerz.
This photo taken in Pattaya in Thailand with portait shot!
homemade video equipment
kids outdoor play equipment in
play equipment manufacturers
food equipment solutions
lawn equipment stores
bakery equipment nz
playground equipment retail
sound equipment hire sydney
used restaurant equipment fort myers
Post a comment